What is Fiberglass Mesh?
Fiberglass mesh is, on the basis of C-glass or E-glass woven fiberglass fabric, treated with acrylic, PVC or other special designed chemicals.
Fiberglass mesh, as an idea engineering material for building industry, has the characteristics of high strength, good cohesiveness, conformity and fixed shape. The main applications of fiberglass mesh are as follows:
- External Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
- External and internal plaster reinforcement
- Lightweight construction board reinforcement
- Mosaic Carrier and Marble slab reinforcement
- GRC reinforcement
- Asphalt and other insulator reinforcement